We are a family-run transport and logistics company with headquarters in Ora (BZ) and 60 branches in 9 European countries, Asia, Russia and North Africa, with more than 2,200 employees and a turnover of 500 million euros. We are a dynamic company with ambitious growth and development targets, immersed in a collegial working environment, with a strong open mentality and short decision-making processes.
For our Headquarters in Ora (South Tyrol, Italy) or Germany, we are looking for a Fleet Innovation & Sustainability Manager (m/f/d)
- Follow innovation projects on trucks and trailers;
- Develop and implement sustainability projects concerning the truck fleet;
- Implement the start-up of electric trucks and charging facilities;
- Collaborate in the planning and drafting of innovation projects.
Qualifications and skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in the transport sector, preferably in fleet management or workshops;
- Degree in economics, engineering, innovation or similar field preferred.
- Ability to work in a team and problem solving;
- Spirit of innovation;
- Determination and ambition to achieve objectives;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of German preferred.
- Flexible working hours;
- Meal vouchers;
- Corporate welfare;
- Healthcare services;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Young and dynamic working environment.
We offer interesting and challenging work in an international environment, where innovation and continuous improvement go hand in hand with professionalism and dedication.