In our 18 sites in twelve countries, we work for our mission and a global market. All over the world, people with special nutritional requirements trust in the expertise of Dr. Schär.
For our Headquarters located in Postal, Italy we are looking for a Medical Affairs Manager (m/w/d).
- Act as the medical expert in the field of the ketogenic diet therapy (focus on drug-resistant epilepsy) to internal and external stakeholders and organize trainings / events on a regular basis.
- Responsible for the scientific communication with healthcare professionals.
- Provides insights and content on product ingredients and existing scientific studies in the field of the ketogenic diet therapy for the communication to all stakeholders.
- Expert regarding the nutritional profile of our products.
- Maintains and expands an international network of key opinion leaders.
- Represents the business unit KANSO at scientific conferences.
- Supports ongoing and new clinical projects.
- Organizes healthcare professional events in close collaboration with medical marketing and the sales team.
- University degree in neuroscience, nutritional sciences or any other relevant life science degree (PhD preferred).
- Experiences as Medical Affairs Manager, Medical Science Liaison or dietitian with a strong interest in scientific research.
- Strong intrinsic drive, excellent communication skills, proactive, confident, well-organized, distinctive presentation skills, collaborative, and hands-on mentality.
- Fluent in English, German and Italian. Any other language is considered as a plus.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
- Startup mentality.
- An international and appreciative working environment
- A modern, progressive workplace
- An individual “Onboarding Program”
- A continuous personal and professional development in our Dr. Schär Academy
- Flexible working hours and smart working
- An internal company kindergarten
- An internal fitness and language program (e. g. functional fitness, yoga and pilates)