Driven by passion for sports and great visions, the Reusch team keeps focusing its strengths on the development of professional winter and goalkeeper gloves. To expand our office in Bolzano, we are looking for a PRODUCT DESIGNER, who will be integrated into our Product & Design team. The resource will support the development of our collections, not only through research and design but also by managing the most technical specifications of the product (materials, fitting, etc.).
- Collect market intelligence, providing the team with accurate and up-to-date information on design trends and developments.
- Create moodboards to support the design of the different lines in the winter and summer collections.
- Create new color concepts and colorways.
- Draw sketches suitable for the products, targeting price points and demonstrating a clear understanding of the target customer.
- Convert sketches to digital drawings by using the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Assist with the product development, defining materials, construction, and technical specifications.
- Analyze the competition in terms of offered products and their prices.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Product Design, Fashion Design or similar education.
- Excellent knowledge and daily use of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Good knowledge of the Office suite, especially Excel.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good feeling for colors and graphics.
- Good verbal and written language skills in English. German or Italian are an asset.
- Ability to work independently and purposefully, as well as the desire to be part of a young team.
- Initiative and curiosity.
- Precision and attention to detail.
AT REUSCH YOU FIND:
- A both exciting and demanding position in the sports goods industry
- Company benefits (bike bonus, table tennis, Calcetto, discount on our products (Reusch, Speedo, Deuter, Red Bull Spect, etc.)
- A sportive environment with a motivated and committed team
- Common team activities
- Adaption and extension of your job description according to your strengths and skills
- Space for individual initiative and development
- 30 minutes to the slopes and 20 minutes to the pitch – work where others spend their holidays!
So get close to the action and become part of our South Tyrolean office!
Send your resume and a brief portfolio of your best works to: g.rehkopf @reusch.com