We are a leading manufacturer of advanced digital printing and production technologies with headquarters in Brixen, South Tyrol, Italy. Our core business is digital inkjet printing and the associated ecosystem of printing inks, software and services. We are a family-owned company with an 85-year history in which innovation strength, customer orientation, sustainability and quality are the core values.
Technology is your passion? You have just graduated from a technical college or vocational school and you are motivated to put what you have learned into practice in the working world? Then become part of our highly motivated team!
As a Service Technician International you are travelling to our customers worldwide and support them in the course of a new installation of our machines and technical problems. In addition, you ensure a high level of customer satisfaction during application training.
- Implementation of worldwide service operations (installation, customer training, repair operations, maintenance, updates)
- Remote support for a quick and efficient problemsolving
- Documentation of service operations (documentation of the installation, service reports, travel reports, entry into the software supporting tools etc.)
- Intern service support (telephone and intern trainings)
- Technical knowledge and skills (electrical, electronics, mechatronics) and overall good technical understanding
- Degree from a technical high school
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Good knowlege of english and german
- Customer oriented, good communicator, independent worker and team player
- The chance to become a Durst‘ler – enjoy attractive additional benefits such as supplementary insurance, a brand new office space including gym, coffee shop, e-scooters, etc. just to name a few
- Work at one of the most renowned high-tech companies in South Tyrol
- Diverse position in an innovative and dynamic environment as well as the opportunity to play a significant role in shaping a business field that is still being developed
- Long-term perspectives and development opportunities in a successful, international group
We will be able to discuss everything else you would like to know about our “little big company”, Durst and its Durst‘lers, our work environment and other details during the job interview.
We look forward to receiving your application!