We are looking for a Project & Investment Controller to join our team at our headquarters in Ora/Auer (Bolzano, Italy).
- Commercial support for the strategic project portfolio and the investments of the Group
- Controlling and steering of the ongoing projects, set up of target/actual comparisons and deviation analyzes, KPI monitoring, (re)calculation of projects and investments
- Define, develop and maintain project KPIs and dashboard
- Set up of project management standards and processes incl. investment proposals, monthly as well as annual reporting and closing related to the projects underway
- Set up and further development of project management tools, enabling the project teams to effectively use cross-functional PM processes and tools
- Train and coach colleagues from Finance, Operations and Staff Units
Skills and qualifications
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, focused on Controlling
- You have at least 3-5 years experience in project and investment Controlling, ideally in a project-based multi-business unit environment
- You are enthusiastic about transforming businesses, while having gained sound experience in business intelligence in an international business environment
- You have strong organizational, analytical and conceptual skills with a holistic understanding of project management and investment controlling
- You are familiar with state-of-the art PM tools, as well as the underlying processes (project proposals, reporting, closing, business partnering, performance dialogues)
- You are fluent in Italian and English. German would be desirable but are not essantial
- You like to work with cross-functional teams/departments and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders from all hierarchies
- You have very good communication and interpersonal skills
We offer an interesting field of activities in a dynamic and internationally active company as well as exciting further training and development opportunities.
- Location Bozen/Bolzano is not a must-have, could be Germany as well.
We primarily consider applications in English language.