Durst is a leading global manufacturer of future-oriented digital printing and production technologies. Durst is a family-owned company with a history of more than 85 years, in which innovative strength, customer orientation, quality and sustainability are the core values.
Are you familiar with both analog and digital printing technologies? Do you like to develop test procedures, to plan and carry out the various trials/test series contribute to the development of our future projects in the Labels & Packaging division? Then apply now as a “process engineer” at our location in Brixen!
- Monitoring the market for conventional and digital technologies with a focus on the interaction of upstream and downstream processes with digital printing.
- Evaluation and selection of printing materials
- Development of test and measurement methods, design of test samples, independent planning and execution of tests/series of tests in product development or in pre-development stage
- Methodical selection of coatings and primers, development of performance evaluation procedures
- Establishment of a network with technology partners
- Participation in the product development team for the development of new printing systems
- Sales support for customer projects
- Ideally: In-depth expertise in the environment of conventional printing technology (flexo, gravure) and digital printing (inkjet).
- Knowledge of common methods for evaluating print quality and performance
- Expertise in color management and prepress
- Expertise in design of experiments (DOE)
- Experience in the development and optimization of process engineering sequences, as well as commissioning of printing presses and individual components
- Structured, systematic working method
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary manner in cross-functional teams
- Languages: German and English, Italian an advantage
- Varied range of tasks in an innovative and dynamic environment
- Long-term perspective and learning/development opportunities in a successful, international group of companies
- Attractive product portfolio and cooperation with one of the best-known high-tech companies in South Tyrol
- Attractive environment and additional benefits such as own gym, additional cash box, Durst Lounge, agile work
Everything else about the “little big company”, the Durst and the Durst`ler, our working environment and all other details in a personal interview – we look forward to your application.