We have decided to make innovation and digitalization a clear business strategy. Driven by the desire to make transport management processes smoother and to optimise the relationship with our customers and suppliers, we have developed unique customised business IT solutions in-house, as well as a series of digital products designed ad-hoc to meet customer needs.
For the implementation of our IT department, we are looking for an Senior IT Business Analyst – LTL (m/f/d) at our HQ in Ora (Bolzano – South Tyrol) or at our branches in Verona, Padua, Milan or Bologna.
- Contact, analyze, document, and test the solutions requested by the Business Unit
- Maintain relationships and expectations with the division head
- Manage and negotiate with the IT vendors
- Management of work plans and definition of priorities with stakeholders
- Provide support to the assistance for any problems with the B.U. solutions
- Ensure compliance with company policies and processes
- Evaluate and recommend solution improvements and innovations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field
- At least 4 years of experience in TMS (transport management system)
- Knowledge of WMS (Warehouse management system)
- Degree of familiarity in using the SIMA TMS (SGA)
- Good knowledge of logistics, groupage and partial load process
- Creation and management of reports with Power B.I.
- Management of EDI and API integrations vs clients and suppliers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Fluent knowledge of English and Italian
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Company welfare
- Health services
- Training and development opportunities
- Dynamic working environment
We offer an interesting field of activity in a dynamic and internationally active company as well as exciting further training and development opportunities.