We have decided to make innovation and digitalization a clear business strategy. Driven by the desire to make transport management processes smoother and to optimise the relationship with our customers and suppliers, we have developed unique customised business IT solutions in-house, as well as a series of digital products designed ad-hoc to meet customer needs.
For the implementation of our IT department, we are looking for an Junior IT Business Analyst (m/f/d) at our HQ in Ora (Bolzano – South Tyrol) or at out branch in Verona.
- Contact, analyze, document, and test the solutions requested by the Business Unit
- Maintain relationships and expectations with the division head
- Management of work plans and definition of priorities with stakeholders
- Provide support to the assistance for any problems with the B.U. solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in TMS (transport management system)
- Degree of familiarity in using the SIMA TMS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Company welfare
- Health services
- Training and development opportunities
- Dynamic working environment
We offer an interesting field of activity in a dynamic and internationally active company as well as exciting further training and development opportunities.