Trust is the foundation of our company, bonding us together like a large family. Knowing that our employees, customers and partners place their trust in us is what motivates us, day after day, and gives us the strength we need to move mountains together.
Ready for a new challenge? To expand our agency business and build up our new branch in Zeebrugge (Belgium) we are looking for an experienced Teamleader – International Heavy & Special Transport (m/f/d).
- Coordination of the team’s activities and operational procedures
- Planning, handling and monitoring of ongoing shipments
- Supervision and management of the relationship with clients and hauliers
- Monthly reporting on operational results
- Continuous improvement of service quality
- At least five years of professional experience in the international freight forwarding sector (full truck load traffic)
- Previous experience in a position with supervising or leadership
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving competence
- A high degree of flexibility and negotiating skills
- Independent and result-oriented work style
- Affinity for numbers and cost awareness
- Skilled in the use of all common EDP programs
- Fluent in English, other foreign language skills are a plus
We offer an interesting field of activity in a dynamic and internationally active company as well as exciting further training and development opportunities.
Comune: BE – Zeebrugge